Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Articles Coming Soon!

I have been trying to think of ways to keep the articles I post up interesting and new, and I have landed on one idea that I just can't seem to get out of my head.

I try to make a habit out of driving up to the local gun shop once or twice a month to do some "Window Shopping", and to check out some of the new inventory.  I'm going to start making this trip once a week, and I'm going to post some new products I see, good deals I come across, and just interesting things in general.  I'm still trying to come up with a name for this series of articles, but I'm sure I'll come up with something.  In addition to this article, I'm going to try to review at least one new firearm every week.  Even if it's just a "First Look" of something I saw at a gun show or something, I'm going to make an effort to post something new up once a week.  That's TWO new articles, every week, so mark your calendars, make a mental note, whatever you need to do to check back with us on Fridays for the new article.

Also on the way, we will be posting a "First Look" of the Ruger GP100 next Monday, and a "cleanup" article with pictures of the weapons we took to the range this past Sunday.

Thanks for reading, and as always, please leave comments if you like what you read here!

No comments:

Post a Comment