Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Photos-On The Way!

While I've been spending a lot of time focusing on the written content of the site, I have failed miserably at keeping the photographic content up-to-date.  This is why, over the next few days, I will be updating most of the articles with some brand new content.  I have set up a modest photography area in my kitchen, where I will be taking some high-resolution photographs of all of the gear we have reviewed.  Well, not ALL of the gear we've reviewed, but everything we still have access to.

We are hoping the shift of focus (pun intended) toward the photographic side of things will supplement the content we already have.  As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.  We're going to start letting the photos do some of the talking.

In other news, I will be revisiting some of the guns we've featured, including some new Range Reports and some updated reviews, after having spent some time with them.  Our next feature will be of the Remington 870 Express 12 Gauge Shotgun, which I'm finishing up the photography for this evening.

Expect some new photographs in the following articles:

And of course, check back to read our take on the Remington 870, one of the most popular shotguns in the nation.  As always, thanks for stopping in, and we look forward to providing you with more great reviews in the future!  If you would like to see something featured that we haven't written about yet, please let us know!  We are available on Facebook, by EMail, or by simply leaving a comment in the box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment